“Hemp” is the term used to classify cannabis plants that contain 0.3% or less of the THC cannabinoid, while “Marijuana” is defined a cannabis plants that contain more than 0.3% of the THC cannabinoid. Marijuana is known to create euphoric and intoxicating effects. Wana Wellness uses THC-free* broad-spectrum hemp oil, which does not give you a feeling of being “high.”
*Contains no more than 5 parts per million of THC.
CBD is the abbreviation for cannabidiol, a member of the family of molecules called phytocannabinoids that are found naturally in cannabis plants. CBD interacts with receptors throughout the body, including in the central nervous system. CBD provides many of the health-promoting benefits of the cannabis product without getting the consumer “high.”
“Hemp” is the term used to classify a type of cannabis plant that contains 0.3% or less of the THC cannabinoid. CBD, or cannabidiol, is just one member of the family of phytocannabinoid molecules that are found naturally in cannabis plants, including hemp. So, while a milligram of hemp can contain a multitude of phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and other compounds that support your health, CBD is just one of those phytocannabinoids.
CBD, like other cannabinoids in the hemp plant, interacts with the endocannabinoid system (ECS). Our bodies use the endocannabinoid system to help maintain homeostasis. Homeostasis can be thought of as a “Goldilocks zone,” a comfy middle range in which our bodies run just right. A well-functioning ECS is essential to our health and well-being, as the ECS is thought to be involved in regulating biological processes such as memory formation, appetite, coordination of movement, and possibly control of emotion.
We use broad-spectrum hemp oil because it is extracted from aerial parts (the parts of the hemp plant exposed to air), and contains naturally occurring cannabidiol (CBD), essential terpenes and other plant compounds that support your health. CBD isolate, otherwise referred to as “pure CBD,” is a single molecule extract that includes no other active compounds. In order to provide our consumers with a more beneficial product, we decided to use broad-spectrum hemp oil instead of a single isolate.
Everyone reacts differently to hemp products and it takes a bit of experimentation to find the serving size that is most beneficial for you. Many people start by taking a single Wana Wellness gummie (25mg hemp oil, 20mg CBD). Taking our product daily and dedicating a full week at a consistent serving size is a great way to find the amount that’s right for you.
Wana Wellness goes above and beyond the standard Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and rigorously tests each batch of product for microbials, hemp oil potency, and CBD potency. We guarantee that our products contain the amount of hemp oil and CBD stated on the label.
Our hemp supplements can be taken any time of day, in the morning, afternoon or at night. Taking our product daily and dedicating a full week at a consistent serving size is a great way to find the amount that’s right for you.
Hemp Gummies: Raspberry, Blueberry, Strawberry
Broad-Spectrum Hemp Oil with Naturally Occurring Cannabidiol (CBD), Organic Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Pectin (Pectin, Potassium Sodium Tartrate, Polyphosphate), Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, MCT Oil, Sodium Citrate, and Colors Added (Fruit Juice, Vegetable Juice).
Hemp Gummies: Mango, Blood Orange, Yuzu
Broad-Spectrum Hemp Oil with Naturally Occurring Cannabidiol (CBD), Organic Sugar, Organic Tapica Syrup, Pectin (Pectin, Potassium Sodium Tartrate, Polyphosphate), Citric Acid, MCT Oil, Natural Flavoring, Sodium Citrate, and Colors Added (Beta Carotene, Vegetable Juice, Turmeric).
No. Our products are sweetened with organic sugar and tapioca syrup.
As with all food allergies, you should consult the list of ingredients to determine if any given product is safe for you to consume. That said, all our products are vegan, gluten-free, organically sweetened, and made with plant-derived flavors and colors. Our products do not contain mineral oils, artificial sweeteners, or high-fructose corn syrup.
We source THC-free* broad spectrum hemp oil in our products.
*Contains no more than five parts per million of THC
Our hemp supplements are THC-free* and will not get you “high” or intoxicated.
*Contains no more than five parts per million of THC
Due to Federal Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, we are not allowed to discuss the potential health benefits of our products. We recommend speaking to a health professional to determine whether broad spectrum hemp oil and CBD are right for you.
When looking for a quality hemp product or supplement, you should determine the following:
- Where it’s sourced or made
- Hemp that is imported from other countries or purchased from growers who are less focused on organic approaches could contain harmful substances. Double check where the manufacturer is sourcing their hemp oil.
- The amount of THC in the product
- “Hemp” is the term used to classify cannabis plants that contain 0.3% or less of the THC cannabinoid. Any cannabis plant containing more than 0.3% of the THC cannabinoid is considered “marijuana” and is illegal on the federal level.
- The amount of hemp oil and CBD in the product
- Some companies mislead their customers into thinking their products contain more hemp oil and/or CBD than they do. It is important to seek out proof, ideally from third-party lab test results, that the hemp product contains the amount of hemp oil and CBD stated on the label.
- The availability of lab test results
- It’s one thing for a brand to claim its products are potent and consistent. It’s quite another to have those claims backed up by third-party testing. Check with the manufacturer to see whether their products are lab tested for potency and purity.
- The quality of the ingredients used
- Consult the list of ingredients to determine whether the product contains any synthetic flavoring, colors, or sweeteners.